TheNoobWar's Army HeadQuarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 things but just for a main one!

2 posters

Go down

2 things but just for a main one! Empty 2 things but just for a main one!

Post  Added99/shoxtickle Wed May 28, 2008 1:49 pm

For one thing I think we should switch to IPB instead of PHPBB forums. IPB is less cluttered if you know what I mean. But this is the main thing is, it wasn't hard, but I thought instead of having to type thenoobwar.forumotion.com/index I would rather just type noobwar or thenoobwar.co.nr. I have already done this so for those of you who want to use thenoobwar.co.nr are welcome to.

-added99/shoxtickle
Added99/shoxtickle
Added99/shoxtickle

Back to top Go down

2 things but just for a main one! Empty Re: 2 things but just for a main one!

Post  GatherWizard Wed May 28, 2008 2:48 pm

The main reason I didn't decide to choose an Invasion Power Board is due to a simple reason:

- Html messed up

This means, you gotta screw yourself to make a decent Layout like this forum has and the administration pannel is by far the worst thing I've ever worked with.

It is not worth on having a horrible look forum and a nice Domain for it.
I rather prefer quality then otherwise.

I'm sure if you become moderator in future you will find the moderation Controll Pannel so much better and apelative then the ones you've been using on Invasion Power

I hope this can answer all your doubts, and I still hope you stay with us, even if the domain of this forum has 2 things like you mention.

Thanks and keep it up! Wink

GatherWizard
GatherWizard
GatherWizard
Admin

https://thenoobwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Added99/shoxtickle Wed May 28, 2008 2:56 pm

I see what you mean, I haven't used PHPBB admin cp in a few years so I don't know if it has changed for the better or for worse. Also admin cp's for the free version of the IPB do suck only the payed/licensed versions seem to be good.
Added99/shoxtickle
Added99/shoxtickle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum